As some of you may know, WinStar World Casino and Resort is the biggest casino in the world (you read that right, I said world). With that title, comes responsibility. One of our most important duties is answering questions posed by you, our patrons, be that in-person at a Players Club desk or responding to a post on Facebook.
Why should I sign up for a Club Passport card?
Your Club Passport card is your passport around the world, WinStar World, that is! Sign-up is free at any Players Club with a valid photo I.D. Once a member, you’ll instantly start receiving benefits that include: eligibility to participate in casino promotions, discount at Gran Via, our 500-seat buffet and discounted rates at WinStar Golf Course. There are even more perks that accrue over time by playing with your card that may include: complimentary stay at WinStar World Casino Hotel, free meals, entertainment tickets or invitations to exclusive events. Now it’s my turn to ask you a question — what’s taking you so long to sign-up for a card?
Where’s the free stuff?
I get this question a lot! I just told you in the paragraph above, but I’ll tell you a little more. All of our offers are based on play with, you guessed it, your Club Passport card. Our team is constantly searching for new VIPs. Once you meet the required threshold, you will be contacted by one of our fabulous Casino Hosts. We also host social media giveaways on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. In the past, we’ve given away concert tickets, one night stays at WinStar World Casino Hotel, meals, rounds of golf, and WinStar World Casino and Resort gift cards. Stay tuned on social media for the next giveaway.
Here are a few questions that can be satisfied with a short answer.
- You must be at least 18 years of age with a valid photo I.D. to play at WinStar World Casino and
- The Global Event Center, Poker Room and restaurants are non-smoking.
- Senior Breakfast is served every Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. in Gran Via. Club Passport members ages 50 and up eat free. The cost for members under 50 is $10.99 and $8.99 for kids 12 and under.
- A lost Club Passport card can be replaced at any Players Club desk with a valid photo I.D.
- You can obtain an annual win/loss statement You must know your 4-digit PIN.
- Entertainment meet and greet passes, if available, must be requested from your assigned Casino Host or the artist’s fan club.