1. TWO WAYS TO SIGN UP
Download the app.
- The WinStar Wallet app is available for free in your phone’s app store. App users have a limit of $10,000 and must also provide a Social Security number.
Visit the cashier.
- If you don’t have access to a smartphone, you may sign up for a WinStar Wallet account at any cashier. Users without app access will have a basic account with a limit of $2,000.
2. LINK TO CLUB PASSPORT
In order to use your WinStar Wallet, you must link it to your Club Passport account. This grants you instant access to your funds when you play with your Club Passport card.
3. MANAGE FUNDS
Securely link your funds via your bank account, credit card, or debit card. You’ll now be able to load money to your WinStar Wallet when you use the app or by visiting a cashier.
4. SET UP YOUR PIN
Visit any cashier to set up the PIN for your WinStar Wallet. This will be a separate PIN from the one you use for your Club Passport card.
5. ACCESS YOUR WALLET
Insert your Club Passport card into any participating electronic game, select the WinStar Wallet button on the iView screen, and download your money to the game. Alternatively, you may visit any cashier or full-service ATM kiosk to access your wallet funds. It’s that easy!
WinStar Wallet allows you to securely manage your gaming budget without the hassle of carrying cash. Once you load money to your WinStar Wallet account, you’ll have instant access to those funds when you play with your Club Passport card. Instead of inserting cash into a machine, you’ll simply insert your Club Passport card and select the amount you’d like to spend from your wallet. No more waiting in long lines at the ATM!
Yes, you will be able to transfer money back to your bank account or credit/debit card. However, it may take a few business days for the transaction to clear.
The remaining funds will be transferred back into your WinStar Wallet account when you pull your Club Passport card out of the machine.
With the app:
- Maximum balance: $10,000
- Daily limit: $10,000 in deposits, $10,000 in withdrawals
- Weekly limit: $25,000 in deposits, $25,000 in withdrawals
- Monthly limit: $50,000 in deposits, $50,000 in withdrawals
Without the app:
- Maximum balance: $2,000
- Daily limit: $2,000 in deposits, $2,000 in withdrawals
- Weekly limit: $5,000 in deposits, $5,000 in withdrawals
- Monthly limit: $10,000 in deposits, $10,000 in withdrawals
Download the app and register your account. Because your account is tied to your Club Passport card, it will show up with the $2,000 limit. Simply select INCREASE LIMIT from the app to upgrade your account. Please note that you will be required to provide your Social Security number upon upgrade.
Your SSN is required to verify your name and identity in order to manage risk and comply with anti-money laundering laws. All of your information is kept safe by our bank-level security measures.
The $ToGo transaction option allows you to redeem your wallet funds touch free at any full-service kiosk. Start by initiating the transaction on the app, then enter the code displayed on the kiosk to receive a voucher for your funds.