Have you ever craved breakfast for dinner? It happens to the best of us! While most restaurants don’t allow you the option to have breakfast at 6:00 p.m., there’s one place I know that does—Terrace View Café! If you’ve never ventured out of the casino area, this may be an unfamiliar restaurant to you, but not for long! I can’t wait to tell you more about this delicious diner that offers an array of options.
Terrace View Café is located in the lobby of Pool Tower North, nestled between the hotel check-in area and The Rotunda Bar. Upon entering the café, you’ll instantly notice the grand décor. You’ll be blown away by the elegant chandeliers, the beautifully decorated ceiling, and, depending on where you sit, a view of our resort-style pool. You may be surprised to find out that despite all of these high-class features, the food is very reasonably priced! Breakfast (time range?) items range from $3 to $13.95, while lunch (11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.) and dinner (5:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.) prices range from $8.95 to $20.95.
If you’re a first-timer, you may have a tough time deciding what to order because everything sounds so good. While it’s all delicious, below are a few must-try menu items:
- Steak and Eggs: 6 oz. New York strip steak and two eggs cooked to your liking served with hash browns and toast
- Lox and Bagel plate: Smoked salmon, toasted bagel, cream cheese, capers, onions and tomatoes
- Classic Eggs Benedict: English muffins topped with Canadian bacon, poached eggs, and fresh Hollandaise sauce served with hash browns
- Nachos Grande: House fried chips with melted cheese, fried jalapenos, black beans, diced onions, and Buffalo chicken bits
- Rosemary Seared Salmon: Fresh Atlantic salmon served with a lemon dill sauce and garlic mashed potatoes
- BBQ Burger: 1/3 lb. char-broiled burger topped with crispy bacon, cheddar cheese, and a bourbon BBQ sauce, served with sliced tomatoes, red onions and lettuce
Alcoholic beverages are also available for purchase. These include imported and domestic beers, as well as house wines, and my personal favorite—Bloody Marys!
Be sure to read through the entire menu. There are a few hidden gems near the end—the Late Night menu (11:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.) and Midnight Specials (Monday – Thursday, 12:00 a.m. – 6:00 a.m.). A few of the entrees from those menus include: a double scramble, crisp chicken tenders, Steak and Eggs, and the All-American Burger. After a night full of winning on the machines, nothing tastes better than a victory meal of bacon and eggs!
Try out Terrace View Café on your next visit. It’s a winning experience for everyone!