It’s fall, y’all! Last time I blogged, the heat of the summer was still going strong, but the weather is finally cooling off and I love it. (If you live in central Texas, you really do consider mid-80s cool.)
Today, I am sharing my 2017 fall bucket list! It’s not too long, but it is jam-packed with all of my favorite fall activities. Plus, I’ve included a few once-in-a-lifetime kinds of things, so obviously I can’t pass those up. So, without further ado, my fall bucket list:
- Go Apple Picking — I can’t wait to go apple picking this fall! It’s a tradition that my sister and I do every fall and it has to be number one on the list. It’s such a sweet feeling to walk through the rows of the trees together each year.
- See Nick Offerman Live — There is so much live entertainment at WinStar this fall, but I am over-the-moon excited to see Nick Offerman at the Global Event Center this month. You might remember from my Galentine’s Day post, I am a big Parks & Rec fan, so this is truly a dream come true.
- Visit a Pumpkin Village —Tripp (my wonderful boyfriend who I met at the World Long Drive) is excited to visit the pumpkin patch and pumpkin village at the Dallas Arboretum this fall. He’s never been before, so I’m thrilled that I can take him to experience the autumn wonderland!
- Go to a Cowboys Game — Living in Dallas, it’s hard to imagine fall without Cowboys games. I’ve never been to a game before (don’t worry, I’ve been to plenty of watch parties) so I know this is the year.
- Learn to Play Poker — I’ve never been a big gamer or poker player. Tripp is a poker player though, and I hear he is pretty good at it. Learning at least one poker game would be fun and I can’t wait to beat him at his own game. If you have any poker tips, please send them my way!
- Get a Head Start on Holiday Shopping — Potentially the most daunting item on my list, I need to get a head start on Christmas shopping this fall. I am such a last-minute planner, so this is a must-do. My mom had her eyes on a couple of purses at Le Fleur Boutique at WinStar. Thankfully, that’s one person I can buy for this fall!
I know it’s not very long, but it’s all about quality over quantity, right? I would love to hear about your fall plans and any tips you have to help me plan! Share with me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
Interested in reading more from Whitney? Read more here.