Thanksgiving day is upon us! After today, everyone is in full on holiday mode. While this is arguably the best time of year, it is also the busiest. This often means we get caught up in the holiday bustle and lose focus on important matters. With that being said, I would like to take a moment to share with you what we are most thankful for this year.
- The opening of Pool Tower South and the pool, which created more jobs.
- The opening of Exit 3 making it more convenient for those heading south.
- Madrid’s Hot New Games Areas that allows our patrons to have more fun gaming options.
- Dairy Queen because everyone loves dessert!
- The renovations at WinStar Village, so our residents can live in a great place.
- The Chips ‘N Ales expansion which made space for the growing crowd.
- Our very hard-working, dedicated employees who work long hours and holidays.
Most importantly (so important it deserves its own paragraph) are our fantastic, loyal patrons. The ones that drive for hours to come see us. The ones who visit us every week for Senior Breakfast and other promotions. The ones that talk with us on Facebook and give us feedback- both positive and negative. The ones who dine in our restaurants, drink at our bars, and come to our concerts. I can go on and on, but the point is, we are so grateful for you all.
We are thankful for these things today and every day. It’s a wonderful feeling to reflect on all that has come our way this year. I highly suggest you try it! I hope you all have a wonderful week.