WinStar Hotel Reopening
The health and safety of our hotel guests and employees is our number one priority. Guests are encouraged to read the important information related to hotel operational procedures when making your next visit to WinStar World Casino and Resort.
Arrival and Departure. Upon arrival, WinStar World Casino Hotel property personnel will greet and take each guest’s temperature and complete a screening process. All guests are required to wear a mask while in the hotel’s common areas. Guests are asked to follow any related instructions including the use of queue lines to allow for six feet between guests in line, reduced elevator carriage guidelines and the use of hand sanitizer frequently. Social distancing measures are in place throughout the property.
Enhanced Cleaning and Disinfecting Services. Resort-wide cleaning and disinfecting procedures extend to all areas of hotel operations. All linens and employee uniforms are cleaned in accordance with CDC guidelines. Daily in-room housekeeping services during a guest’s stay are by request only at this time.
Operational Closures and Modifications.
- Valet service is suspended until further notice
- Shuttle service is suspended until further notice
- WinStar World Casino Hotel resort pools, cabanas and pool bar are open.
- Occupancy at both pools will be limited.
- Hours of operation are
- Resort Pool: 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Casino Tower Pool: 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Pool guests will be required to wear protective coverings over their nose and mouth when in the bar or in the public restrooms. Protective coverings are recommended on the pool deck.
- The resort’s fitness and business centers remain closed.
- Elevator occupancy is limited to four people per carriage.
- Terrace View Café and Rotunda Bar will continue to follow CDC guidelines regarding dining capacity along with social distancing including spacing tables at least six feet apart and removing chairs from the bar area.
For more important information related to our other operational procedures, please click on any of the links below.
WINSTAR HOTEL FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Hotel occupancy is not restricted due to the ability for social distancing in individual hotel rooms. Measures have been implemented in hotel common areas that are to be followed while visiting WinStar World Resort Hotel or The Inn at WinStar. Additional measures are in place at the property’s casino and all hotel guests who choose to visit the casino must comply with those measures.
We are waiving the 24-hour cancellation policy on hotel rooms. Guests who wish to cancel will receive a full refund. If you elect to cancel your reservation, you may call 800-622-6317 to finalize those details with the hotel’s reservation desk.
Bell staff will continue to deliver and retrieve guest luggage, and guest bags will be sanitized before placement in the bell closet. Bell staff will utilize a different elevator and maintain appropriate social distance from patrons during delivery or retrieval of luggage. Bell carts will be sanitized properly between each use.