Gaming and Promotions Updates
Who’s ready to hit it big? Check out how we’ve made it safe to return to WinStar!
Guests are advised to practice physical distancing leaving six feet between themselves and people not traveling with them while standing in lines, using elevators or moving around the property. Table games have limited seating at each table. Restaurant tables and other layouts will be arranged to ensure appropriate physical distancing.
Poker is Opening April 20
- Hours of operation will be 9 AM to 4 AM daily. The Poker Room will be sanitized between the hours of 4 AM to 8 AM.
- Tables are authorized to be 9 handed.
- Poker tournaments will continue to be suspended until further notice.
- No outside food or drinks will be allowed inside the Poker Room.
- Chairs will be sanitized between players.
- Massage services will not be available.
- Complimentary beverage stations will not be self-serve at this time.
- Cocktail service will be provided.
Due to recent notice from the Federal Reserve that coin allocations will at least temporarily be limited, it has become necessary for us to migrate all ticket redemption/ATM kiosks to provide a redeemable ticket for change amounts less than $1.00. These tickets may be retained for a later date, played on a game, redeemed at a cash cage (as supply is available), or donated through our kiosk giving option.
For more important information related to our other operational procedures, please click on any of the links below.
Gaming & Promotions Frequently Asked Questions
If maximum capacity is reached, patrons will be asked to wait in clearly marked queue lines that have been set up at the casino entrance and spaced six feet apart to allow for physical distancing as patrons wait to enter the facility. As other individuals leave the facility, individuals in line will be able to enter the building.